11.12.2008

UPDATE


CEDAR SITTING HIS HIGH CHAIR. HE LOVES TO CHOMP CELERY AND WATCH ME MAKE THE COFFEE


MOM AND SON.


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuf8UdsPaqhM4NbjjmTjZiXl-U-_kgEvSYhAWMKsH6n5rzphar1VnWHGBvApHNJH5E8ajq9Qnqz3GicMnH-0lz-LA_98h-ae4tmZkO1_YN00eCHygLz1ojXlk5BlZb7ZwBwm48YLurdHo/s1600-h/blueSweater.JPG">
CEDAR PLAYING. HIS FAVORITE TOY IS THAT FISHER PRICE VINTAGE RADIO. HE IS FASCINATED WITH IT. NOTHING QUITE LIKE A BLOCK OF WOOD WITH A HANDLE ON IT



GRANDMA ETHEL SENT THIS HAT. WE HAVE BEEN USING IT DAILY AS THE TEMPS DROP BELOW 32f.

So sorry I have been MIA. Life has been really crazy lately as I try to adjust to the working at home thing. Also since the daylight savings switch our bedtime has been screwy.
But here is a little update:

BIRTHDAY... I had a fabulous birthday! Thank you everyone who called, emailed, sent cards and visited me. I feel so loved. What a wonderful birthday. I feel great and hope that it only gets better.

CEDAR... he is a master at rolling over and is starting to get the sitting to tummy thing. He is even scooting (barely) for toys and I think that if I turn my back he is going to be crawling- although let's wait until after Christmas for that one - ok. He has been really happy and healthy while he works on more teeth. I can't believe how awfully painful those top front teeth look as they rise up to come down. - ouch! As long as he has something interesting to chew on he does well. Any other suggestions from folks out there to cope with teething?

PETER... notice there are no pictures of him in this batch. The man is working so hard these days. If you see him or speak to him make sure to give him words of encouragement. He is doing a fabulous job of keeping us fed, under a roof and clothed! Thanks Peter. We love you.

No comments: