11.20.2008

SHOTS MAGAZINE


Cattle Grate | Janell Vircks

I am still hanging on to black and white photography and when Cedar is just a little bit older I am going to hop back on into the darkroom. In the meantime I am living through the talented people that submit their work to SHOTS MAGAZINE . I have a photo in the last issue (pictured above). The owner & publisher is the very talented RUSSELL JOSLIN , an inspiration to me always, Russell has wonderful taste and a beautiful sense of design plus he is an amazing photographer. Check out his magazine and if you know someone that is into fine art photography get them a subscription- they will be in awe with each issue- I promise!

3 comments:

dawnkristine said...

Congrats Janell- Man is Cedar getting big!

Sandie said...

Sam wants to know how is in the picture? She is VERY impressed with that photo! :-)

Sandie said...

OOPS! I mean WHO is in the picture, not HOW! hahaha