10.09.2008

Making Your Own Halloween Costume this year?


Are you one of those people who start thinking about your Halloween costume as soon as the kids are back to school? If you are, and you want to win a fabulous costume contest check out the craft challenge at CRAFSTER If you have a fabulous original idea and are doing it yourself make sure to snap a photo and send it in. Win a cool prize and share your creativity with others. The photo shown is a DYI costume winner from a few years ago.
I remember one year I threw together a corpse bride with tool, leaves, sticks and lots of makeup. It was a lot more fun to wear than something you just go out and buy and then find you are the 6th honey bee at the same party- enough for a hive.

2 comments:

dawnkristine said...

So, are you going to join in on the Craftster challenge? I think you should!!!!!!

Janell V said...

My costume this year is really an accessory to Cedar's. His Aunt Sharon is making him a lion costume and I am going as a lion tamer. I don't think it will match up to the hip craftsters in the world. How about you?